FUNDAMENTALS OF MULTIPHASE FLOW© Christopher Earls Brennen     Published by Cambridge University Press 2005
Other books by the author
- Wu, T.Y., Brokaw, C.J. and Brennen, C. (1975). Editors of ``Swimming and Flying in Nature, Volumes I and II'', Plenum Publ. Co., New York.
- Brennen, C., Cooper, P., and Runstadler, P.W. (1978). Editors of ``Polyphase Flow in Turbomachinery'', ASME, New York.
- Brennen, C.E. (1995). `` Cavitation and Bubble Dynamics ''. Oxford University Press. This entire book is now available on the internet at http://caltechbook.library.caltech.edu/archive/00000001/00/bubble.htm
- Brennen, C.E. (1994). `` Hydrodynamics of Pumps ''. Oxford University Press and Concepts, ETI Inc. This entire book is now available on the internet at http://caltechbook.library.caltech.edu/archive/00000022/01/pumps.htm
- Brennen, C.E. (1998). ``Hydrodynamics of Pumps''. A Japanese translation of ``Hydrodynamics of Pumps'' by Y.Tsujimoto, published by Osaka University Press.
- Brennen, C.E. (2001). Editor of web-based Proceedings of CAV2001, Fourth International Symposium on Cavitation.
- Plus several web-based adventure hiking and canyoneering books.
Back to front page
Last updated 4/6/04.
Christopher E. Brennen